Jewelry Care Suggestions
Jewelry Care Suggestions:
Metals like sterling silver, copper, brass and nu-gold, will tarnish over time. Everything that comes in contact with your jewelry such as air, sunlight, natural body oils, dirt, household chemicals, food, water, etc. will cause tarnishing.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, please store it in a bag or box.
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme heat, humid or sunlight.
- It really shouldn't be exposed to make up, sprays, perfumes, soap and lotions as the plating can be worn off if you don't take care of it.
- It is recommended that you take your jewelry off to swim, spa, shower, and sleep.
- Please do not wear your jewelry during extreme physical activity and avoid contact with chemicals.
- Taking care of your jewelry will ensure it will continue to look beautiful for many years to come.